Wednesday 23 November 2011

Editorial layout sheets

this is a page where i was experimenting with different layout ideas for my spreads in editorial.

 I took the drawing i had done of a scared girl and worked on editing the eye so that each page would be a little different. This is the page i did.

This is a page where i was looking at what some of my layouts would look like on the computer with the image i wished to use as part of it. I think using the grey on the background worked quite well to link with the style and colour of the image and generally brought the hole design together.

I began thinking of different ideas for the front cover of my book about fear on the streets of Wolverhampton, I played around with different view points of the same girls face.


No comments:

Post a Comment