Tuesday 22 November 2011

Some of my work from my first year of a level

Ok so while I was tidying my room i come across all my old work from sixth form so I thought I'd share some of it with you guys.. this was for a childrens alphabet book, as part of my research i looked at what animals could be used. I got the pictures, made each letter with them and drew out the rest of the image.

 Another project i was given in year 12 was to create a restaurant brand which included a logo, letter head, menu and business card. Each of us were given a different country so we had to work individually and mine was Africa. On this particular page i did a collage of different aspects that relate to africa.

For the same project as the one above this is the final outcome I produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment